Do you want to clean unused Media/images from WordPress dashboard easily? If that is, you are in the right place. You can easily delete images by visiting the article
Clean unused Media/images from WordPress dashboard
You can do this easily by following a few simple steps.
- Go to the plugin menu from your WordPress dashboard
- Click add a new option
- Search plugin by keyword “Media Cleaner”
- Install and activate the plugin
- See Screenshot
- Then Midea menu > click Cleaner (You will get Media Cleaner | Dashboard)
- Click the “Scan” button (wait few meniuts)
- See Screenshot
When the scan is complete, you will see the unnecessary media on your site. If you use plugin free version and use these kinds of page builders below.
- ACF (+ ACF Widgets)
- Divi Builder
- Fusion Builder (Avada)
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Visual Composer
- Beaver Builder
- Brizy Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Slider Revolution
- Avia Framework
- And more (Theme X, YooTheme, WP Residence, WCFM MarketPlace, UberMenu, Justified Image Grid, ZipList Recipe, SmartSlider…)
Before deleting Midea/image you have to see all images properly. If you see an image being used on your website, it shows up here just select and ignore that.
Another important thing, before deleting any image keep backup on your site. Because if you delete any important image, you can get back before.
You can also watch this video for more clear
Please write a comment if you have any questions. I’ll try my best to reply.
I hope you have benefited from reading this article. Thank you very much for reading this article.
- Criminal Defense Law Georgia – Your Trusted Advocates for Criminal Defense in Georgia
- Photobooth Experience: Captivating Designs and Exciting Features for Unforgettable Events
- Transform Your Digital Presence with MediaCore Digital’s Cutting-Edge Solutions
- ModB Music: Immersive Mood Music Experience Tailored to Your Emotions
- Free charity clothes collection WordPress website